Thursday, October 18, 2012

The BCF Lunch - What People are Saying

Warren Burnett, Iris Homes - "Just thought I would drop you a quick note to thank you for the recent luncheon you arranged. It was as very enjoyable as usual and Café Shore are excelling themselves in the meal they have provided on the last couple of occasions. I consider this regular luncheon to be an excellent networking opportunity for people in our field. And I have to say that I always look forward to the highlight of your speech!!"

Jay Coleman, Intelligent Land - "Having moved to Dorset 12 months ago I’ve found the BCF Lunches to be one the highlights of the Bournemouth Property networking scene. The event attracts a wealth of professionals directly and indirectly related to the Built Environment disciplines. Attracts a particularly high calibre of local professionals, the opportunities to generate business and develop new contacts are plentiful. The dinner’s themselves are held in tasteful surroundings, like Sandbanks’ Cafe Shore where the food is lovely, the company exquisite and the whole event; mature, relaxed and altogether very valuable".

Julian Alahakoon, Farnfields Quality Solicitors -"I have attended many of the BCF lunches over the last two years. I find the lunches to be a useful opportunity to meet fellow professionals in a relax and enjoyable environment. I usually take a guest or two who always meet useful contacts. I look forward to attending many more of these excellent networking lunches".

Steven Neal, Kingston Smith LLP - “BCF Lunches offer a real alternative to the standard networking event. They are designed to allow longer informal discussion amongst a large number of guests in a relaxing atmosphere. Attendees know the value of spending that extra quality time with new acquaintances that engenders long lasting and profitable business relationships. A priority must attend in my diary!”

Carlie O’Neill, Tanner & Tilley Town Planning Consultants - “ The BCF lunch club is a must attend event for anyone in the property industry. The lunch is purely property focussed and out of the events I attend this is the one where I meet a lot of quality contacts. I have been attending the lunches for three years now and rarely miss an event. The atmosphere is relaxed and the food at Café Shore is always lovely.”

Jonathan White, Align - "BCF always manages to attract a good attendance to its lunches; well worth sparing time to meet existing acquaintances and to make new contacts".

No comments:

Post a Comment